Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb shrimp (deveined)
- 1 lb fresh sea scallop
- 1 lb mushroom
- 1 (17 ) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons stone ground dijon mustard
- 8 wooden skewers
- 2 lbs fresh fruit (as garnish)
- Combine the bar-b-q sauce, honey and mustard in a bowl and mix well.
- Place alternating groups of shrinp, sea scallops and mushrooms on the skewers.
- Place completed kabobs in a baking pan.
- Spoon the marinade over the kabobs and allow to set for 12 hours (or over- night) in the refrigerator.
- Grill over direct heat for 7 to 8 minutes or until the shrimp have turned pink, turing frequently to prevent buring.
- Baste with marinade and use a covered grill to insure snokey flavor.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.