1 hr 7 mins
Pierre Dance's Note:
The name of this recipe should be "Grilled, whatever you like, with Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette". I've served it over Seabass, Halibut, Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, and Pork chops. It's almost buy what's on sale and light off the grill. It came from the "Weber's Big Book of Grilling"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (I prefer Cholulla)
- 4 skinless sea bass fillets (6 oz, each, 1 inch thick)
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Crank up the barbie to high.
- 2To make the vinaigrette; grill the Bell Peppers over Direct High heat'til the skins are charred evenly on all sides,10-12 minute , turn every 3-4 minute.
- 3Remove from the grill and place in a paper bag, close tightly, let stand 10-15 minute to steam the skins loose.
- 4Remove from the bag and peel off the skins.
- 5Cut off the tops, seed, and vain.
- 6Cut into 1/4 inch strips and set aside.
- 7In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining vinaigrette ingredients.
- 8Add the Peppers and set aside for as long as 1 day.
- 9Lightly brush or spray the fillets with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 10Grill over Direct High heat 'til flesh is opaque in the center, 5-7 minute turning over halfway through the grilling time.
- 11Remove from the grill and top each serving with warmed vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sea Bass With Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.1 g