- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 (6 ounce) sea bass fillets, 1-inch thick
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mango, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, 1/4 cup lime juice, 2 T. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Brush both sides of fish with remaining olive oil and lime juice. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt and pepper. Grill (or broil) for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with salsa.