Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this recipe because it so easy to make, looks so colorful on the plate, and is tasty.
Make and share this Grilled Sea Bass With Mango Kiwi Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Make salsa 12 to 24 hr ahead so flavors can blend.
- Mix all salsa ingredients in a large bowl cover and chill for 12 hours minimum.
- Coat sea bass with oil and season to taste.
- Cook on the grill until meat starts to flake.
- Place fish on bed of Spanish rice and top with salsa.
5 stars for the salsa. I served it with fried salmon patties. Very yummy,lots of flavor and heat,just the way we like it. We aslo ate some with corn chips. It was great.Wonderful way to incorporate some tropical fruit into your diet. Thank you.
Bubbaone is my brother and also a very excellent chef. He has made this recipe at two family gatherings that I can remember. This fish was delicious both times. The salsa goes really well with the seabass and the whole meal is simply delicous.