Recipe by bubbaone
I love this recipe because it so easy to make, looks so colorful on the plate, and is tasty.
Top Review by Arichka
5 stars for the salsa. I served it with fried salmon patties. Very yummy,lots of flavor and heat,just the way we like it. We aslo ate some with corn chips. It was great.Wonderful way to incorporate some tropical fruit into your diet. Thank you.
- 3 lbs of fresh sea bass, 8 oz per person
- olive oil, to coat
- 8 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped fine
- 2 fesh jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 4 kiwi, peeled diced
- 2 mangoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Make salsa 12 to 24 hr ahead so flavors can blend.
- Mix all salsa ingredients in a large bowl cover and chill for 12 hours minimum.
- Coat sea bass with oil and season to taste.
- Cook on the grill until meat starts to flake.
- Place fish on bed of Spanish rice and top with salsa.