Grilled Sea Bass With a Portuguese Sauce
- Preheat the grill.
- Rub each fish with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish on the hot grill and grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, depending on the weight of each fish.
- In a saute pan, heat the remaining olive oil. When the oil is hot, saute the onions for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, black olives and fava beans. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, anchovies, fresh herbs and white wine. Bring the liquid up to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the butter, a tablespoon at a time. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce in the center of an oblong plate. Lay the fish directly on top of the sauce. Garnish with parsley.