Chef #357640 Mapleleaf 60's Note:
This recipe has won me many compliments- Its simple, healthy eating and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large sea bass fillets
- 2 sprigs spring onions, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, crushed
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice or 5 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- Pam cooking spray or 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 150 g ripe mango pulp
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Wash & pat dry the fillets and lay them in a flat dish,that can be used in the microwave, to accomodate the fillets without crowding the fillets.
- 2Add all the ingredients to the fillets and spread it all over the fillets, see that you get some under the fillets as well.Cover the dish & cook for 7 to 8 minutes on high in the microwave.Remove and let cool. If the dish you have used is safe to be pout under the oven grill use the same dish or transfer the fillets to a dish that can go under the grill.
- 3Spray the fillets with Pam spray or with the melted butter and grill till the fillets start to brown.
- 4Remove from grill.
- 5To make the sauce take a ripe mango and add the juice of lemon / lime, a pinch of salt for taste, Use a hand held blender and turn into a thick paste. test for taste, it should be slightly sour and sweet .
- 6Serving suggestion
- 7Pour the sauce over the fillet individually or as a main dish. Sauted mushrooms, creamed spinach go well , if you like you can serve this with brown rice or crusty bread rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sea Bass Fillets With Tangy Mango Lime Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sea bass fillets