Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe has won me many compliments- Its simple, healthy eating and easy to prepare.
Make and share this Grilled Sea Bass Fillets With Tangy Mango Lime Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large sea bass fillets
- 2 sprigs spring onions, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, crushed
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice or 5 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- Pam cooking spray or 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 150 g ripe mango pulp
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Wash & pat dry the fillets and lay them in a flat dish,that can be used in the microwave, to accomodate the fillets without crowding the fillets.
- Add all the ingredients to the fillets and spread it all over the fillets, see that you get some under the fillets as well.Cover the dish & cook for 7 to 8 minutes on high in the microwave.Remove and let cool. If the dish you have used is safe to be pout under the oven grill use the same dish or transfer the fillets to a dish that can go under the grill.
- Spray the fillets with Pam spray or with the melted butter and grill till the fillets start to brown.
- Remove from grill.
- To make the sauce take a ripe mango and add the juice of lemon / lime, a pinch of salt for taste, Use a hand held blender and turn into a thick paste. test for taste, it should be slightly sour and sweet .
- Serving suggestion
- Pour the sauce over the fillet individually or as a main dish. Sauted mushrooms, creamed spinach go well , if you like you can serve this with brown rice or crusty bread rolls.