Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple and easy meal to prepare on the grill.
- 1 lb scallops
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, sliced
- 4 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Place scallops on foil.
- Cover with mushrooms, butter, parsley, and garlic.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Double fold heavy duty aluminum foil and seal ends.
- Grill on low-medium heat about 12 minutes or until done.
OH MY!! Hubby and I were VERY happy with this recipe!! We did add a bit of a twist as we had just pulled some fresh green onions from the garden (used tops only) and we used the juice of a fresh lemon as well. We quartered the mushrooms and they soaked up just the right amount of the lemon/butter flavor. Every bite just got better and better. We both agreed that this was a keeper dish and one we would love to make for company!!
Unbelievably simple, yet has great flavor -- this dish was the hit of the barbeque. I used lemon pepper a bit more liberally than the recipe calls for, and substituted cilantro for the parsley.
Very good -- I used 3/4 lb scallops (the small ones) and added asparagus (the thin type) to the packets; served with tossed salad -- a great Spring meal! I am using the third packet for lunch tomorrow over salad -- think it will be great. Thanks for sharing!