1/4 Photos of Grilled Savory Brussels Sprouts
I LOVE brussels sprouts and this is a simple and yummy way to prepare them during the warm months. My friend Richard makes grilled cabbage with just butter and seasoning salt and this recipe is a twist of his masterpiece. Plan 5 brussels sprouts for each person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut brussels sprouts in half.
- 2Place sprouts in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil (to make a packet for grilling). I usually put 10 sprouts in each packet.
- 3Dot butter over the sprouts, then sprinkle with the seasoning salt, bacon and garlic powder.
- 4Drizzle small amount of olive oil over the top and close up the foil packet (making sure you pull up all of the sides so that the butter does not leak out during cooking).
- 5Grill packets for 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
- 6After cooking is complete, place the veggies in a bowl and mix them up so that the butter/flavorings coat all the tasty brussels sprouts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Savory Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 110.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: