I LOVE brussels sprouts and this is a simple and yummy way to prepare them during the warm months. My friend Richard makes grilled cabbage with just butter and seasoning salt and this recipe is a twist of his masterpiece. Plan 5 brussels sprouts for each person.
- Cut brussels sprouts in half.
- Place sprouts in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil (to make a packet for grilling). I usually put 10 sprouts in each packet.
- Dot butter over the sprouts, then sprinkle with the seasoning salt, bacon and garlic powder.
- Drizzle small amount of olive oil over the top and close up the foil packet (making sure you pull up all of the sides so that the butter does not leak out during cooking).
- Grill packets for 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
- After cooking is complete, place the veggies in a bowl and mix them up so that the butter/flavorings coat all the tasty brussels sprouts.