Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Best of the 'Wursts!
Make and share this Grilled Sausages (Southern Living) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to 350 to 400 (medium-high). Bring sausages and beer to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- Cut a 1/2-inch-deep wedge from top of each roll. Reserve wedges for another use if desired. Cut rolls in half crosswise.
- Grill sausages, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Place 1 sausage in each roll half. Spoon desired amount of Sweet Pepper-Onion Relish over each sausage.
- Note: I used Johnsonville Stadium Style Brats and Yuengling Traditional Lager.
Look out...Mama's (grill's) hot tonight! Made for PAC Fall 2011.