1/3 Photos of Grilled Sausages (Southern Living)
The Best of the 'Wursts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to 350 to 400 (medium-high). Bring sausages and beer to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- 2Cut a 1/2-inch-deep wedge from top of each roll. Reserve wedges for another use if desired. Cut rolls in half crosswise.
- 3Grill sausages, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 4Place 1 sausage in each roll half. Spoon desired amount of Sweet Pepper-Onion Relish over each sausage.
- 5Note: I used Johnsonville Stadium Style Brats and Yuengling Traditional Lager.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sausages (Southern Living)
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 642.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: