Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Grilled Santa Fe Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa (fresh picadillo salsa)
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix lime juice, chili powder, garlic and cumin in a shallow dish.
- Pat chicken dry and add to marinade.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator, turning occasionally to coat.
- Preheat grill.
- Drain chicken.
- Place chicken on grill over hot coals.
- Grill for 15 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork, turning frequently.
- Combine salsa and corn in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Warm tortillas on grill.
- Cut chicken into strips and place on plates.
- Spoon salsa mixture over the top.
- Serve with warm tortillas.