- 4 Portuguese rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter
- left over sliced turkey breast or chicken or pork roast
- 1⁄2 lb sliced swiss cheese
- sliced dill pickle
- Dijon mustard
- mayonnaise (or Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the griddle.
- Add mustard to one side and mayonnaise to to the other cut side of the rolls.
- Build each sandwich with the roasted turkey, pork, cheese, and pickles.
- Spread outside of roll with butter.
- Place the sandwich on the hot griddle, cover with a cookie sheet, and place heavy iron skillet or sandwich press to flatten.
- Grill the sandwich for a few minutes on each side.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve.