Grilled San Antonio Pork Roast
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- Sprinkle pork roast with salt and pepper.
- Place roast on grill over indirect heat, not directly over fire.
- Cover and cook about 1 hour and 20 minutes (18 to 20 minutes per pound).
- Meanwhile, stir together barbecue sauce, jelly and chili powder.
- The last 30 minutes of cook time, baste roast with sauce mixture every 5 to 10 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- Remove roast from grill and let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slice, refrigerate leftovers, good hot or cold!