Grilled Salt & Pepper Shrimp
- Place shrimp in a colander, rinse in cold water and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, lime juice, salt, black, white and cayenne peppers and chili powder then toss to coat.
- Add splash of vermouth and 1/4 cup of oil then toss to coat and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium high heat.
- Brush and oil the grill grate.
- Working in batches, grill shrimp, turning once, until bright red and nicely charred, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to platter and tent with aluminum foil.