Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from the City Times newspaper. I have not tried it. The preparation and cooking time is a guess as nothing was mentioned in the recipe.
- 680 g salmon fillets, cleaned
- 400 g zucchini
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary
- 3 g garlic
- 200 g Baby Spinach
- 20 g salt
- 5 g black pepper, crushed
For the balsamic dressing
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 40 ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 g salt
- 1 g sugar
- Grill the salmon fillet over a charcoal grill.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise and char the grill.
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic.
- Keep aside.
- Prepare the balsamic vinegar by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Marinate baby spinach with balsamic dressing.
- Place zucchini in the middle of the plate.
- Top with grilled salmon and marinated baby spinach.
Very easy and quick recipe! Great flavors! Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.