Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the City Times newspaper. I have not tried it. The preparation and cooking time is a guess as nothing was mentioned in the recipe.
- Grill the salmon fillet over a charcoal grill.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise and char the grill.
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic.
- Keep aside.
- Prepare the balsamic vinegar by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Marinate baby spinach with balsamic dressing.
- Place zucchini in the middle of the plate.
- Top with grilled salmon and marinated baby spinach.