1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is from the City Times newspaper. I have not tried it. The preparation and cooking time is a guess as nothing was mentioned in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680 g salmon fillets, cleaned
- 400 g zucchini
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary
- 3 g garlic
- 200 g Baby Spinach
- 20 g salt
- 5 g black pepper, crushed
For the balsamic dressing
- 1Grill the salmon fillet over a charcoal grill.
- 2Slice zucchini lengthwise and char the grill.
- 3Season zucchini with salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic.
- 4Keep aside.
- 5Prepare the balsamic vinegar by mixing all the ingredients together.
- 6Marinate baby spinach with balsamic dressing.
- 7Place zucchini in the middle of the plate.
- 8Top with grilled salmon and marinated baby spinach.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Zucchini Confit
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 2407.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: