1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Tomatoes & Basil
This is a great recipe for summer... Cooking outdoors, and using my garden's tomatoes and basil! Not to mention it is absolutely delicious! Eating Well Magazine July/August 2010
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Mash minced garlic and 3/4 t salt in a small bowl to form a paste, stir in oil.
- 3Check the salmon for pin bones and remove if necessary. Measure out a piece of heavy-duty foil (or use a double layer of regular foil) large enough for the salmon fillet. Coat the foil with cooking spray.
- 4Place the salmon skin-side down on the foil and spread the garlic mixture over it. Sprinkle with 1/3 C basil. Overlap tomato slices on top and sprinkle with the remaining salt and the pepper.
- 5Transfer the salmon on the foil to the grill. Grill until the fish flakes easily, 10-12 minutes. Use two large spatulas to slide the salmon from the foil to a serving platter.
- 6Serve the salmon sprinkled with the remaining 1/4 C basil.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Tomatoes & Basil
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 567.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.8 g