Recipe by AndreaW
I have been cooking a lot of fish lately and realized I was doing too much to it to cover the taste. I finally figured out I was on the wrong path. The taste of Salmon should never be overshadowed with other ingredients!
- 1 lb nice cut salmon, with skin on (or a little over of The skin is good...don't be afraid!)
- 3 tablespoons of tiger sauce hot sauce (It's a spicy sweet sauce in a little bottle. I usually find it hiding with the barbeque sauce. A spi)
- ground red pepper or cayenne
- garlic salt
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the Grill.
- Place the Salmon meat side down on the grill and glaze the skin with 1 tbs or so of Tiger sauce.
- Dash it with the Red Pepper, Garlic Salt, and Pepper.
- Turn it with a spatula in about 2minutes Marinate the meat side the same as the skin side.
- Let cook about 3 minutes-- just enough to get the skin crispy.
- Flip the Salmon again.
- Let cook another 7 minutes or so adding Tiger sauce, Garlic Salt or pepper to taste.
- A fork will easily cut through the Salmon at its thickest part when done.
- Leftovers: Make the leftovers into a salmon salad using mayonnaise and onion and a little salt.