- 1 cup cucumber (seeded, peeled,cubed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons dill (snipped)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients, chill at least 30 minute.
- Heat grill and spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinnkle fish filets with salt and pepper, and grill 5-6 min., turn over and cook another 4 minute or until fish reaches desired doneness.
- Serve with chilled sauce and drill sprigs for garnish.