Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from Kevin Davis, Chef/Owner od the Steelhead Diner in Seattle, Washington.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Sliced Peaches and Brown Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat an outdoor gas grill to medium low, or a charcoal grill for indirect cooking.
- Brush salmon with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, skin side down, until nicely browned, about 5 or 6 minutes; flip and cook until medium, about 3 to 6 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and brown the butter; it will sizzle and foam before it subsides and you are left with a nutty brown butter, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the almonds; next stir in the sage leaves.
- Stir in the orange zest, peaches, making sure to stir well before each successive addition; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salmon to individual serving plates and spoon the sauce over each; serve.