This recipe comes from Kevin Davis, Chef/Owner od the Steelhead Diner in Seattle, Washington.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an outdoor gas grill to medium low, or a charcoal grill for indirect cooking.
- 2Brush salmon with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Grill, skin side down, until nicely browned, about 5 or 6 minutes; flip and cook until medium, about 3 to 6 minutes, depending on thickness.
- 4Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and brown the butter; it will sizzle and foam before it subsides and you are left with a nutty brown butter, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the almonds; next stir in the sage leaves.
- 6Stir in the orange zest, peaches, making sure to stir well before each successive addition; season with salt and pepper.
- 7Transfer the salmon to individual serving plates and spoon the sauce over each; serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Sliced Peaches and Brown Butter
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.4
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 48.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves