Recipe by WendyMaq
South Beach Diet Phase 1. Serve with steamed asparagus and a nice, green salad. Instructions for broiling, too.
Top Review by Lt. Amy
This was nice easy salmon. The flavor was good, but not very exciting. If your sides are the stand-outs of a meal, this would be a nice protein to serve and not over power their flavor.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the fish into equal portions.
- Combine olive oil, lemon, garlic and rosemary in a bowl. Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- To Grill: Arrange fish on grill rack or basket sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Grill over medium hot coals until the fish flakes easily. (4 - 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness) If the fish is more than 1 inch thick, gently turn it halfway through grilling.
- To Broil: Arrange fish on broiler rack sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Broil four inches from heat 4 - 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thichkness or until fish flakes easily. If the fish is more than 1 inch thick, gently turn it halfway through broiling.