Recipe by KelBel
I found this recipe on jif.com. It is a unique combination of some of my favorite flavors. Quick, easy and delicious.
Top Review by Bev
Wonderful! This sauce adds so much to grilled salmon! I did have to dilute the sauce a bit with water to make it the desired consistency. There is nothing I would change about this recipe. It is truly outstanding! Thank you, Kelbel!
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 -3 cloves minced garlic
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Sauce can be made several days ahead of time and refrigerated.
- If it is too thick, just add a little water when heating it before serving.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Grill until done to your liking.
- Top each grilled salmon filet with warm Peanut Hoisin Sauce and sprinkle with chopped scallions, just before serving.