Prep 40 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 3⁄4 cup peeled and chopped papaya
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon steaks or 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- To make salsa, combine first nine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat grill or boiler pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinle both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil fish 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Top each steak with 1/4 cup salsa.