This is out of a cookbook called "National Property Management Association" the northwest chapter...enjoy
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 9.85 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds
- 2.46 ml fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 44.37 ml Chinese white rice vinegar or 44.37 ml other white vinegar
- 453.59 g salmon fillet, boneless, skinless cut in four pieced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced with some green
- 59.14 ml toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients together.
- Heat grill.
- Brush orange glaze on each side of salmon and grill about 5 minutes on each side.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
- Can be grilled in the oven.
Quick and easy! I realized too late that I had no sesame seeds and know toasted seeds would have given the salmon a greater depth of flavor. My salmon needed a bit of salt. Tagged for the For Your Consideration game at http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/ ~
Very good - I used less marmalade and forgot the garlic but otherwise made as directed. Used a grill pan on top of the stove. Served with tossed salad and fruit. Great dinner! Thanks for sharing!
I loved grilling the salmon. It was a no fuss, no mess type of dinner. The orange with hints of Asian flavorings worked really well on the salmon. We served ours over rice. Delicious. Thank you!