Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is out of a cookbook called "National Property Management Association" the northwest chapter...enjoy
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Chinese white rice vinegar or 3 tablespoons other white vinegar
- 1 lb salmon fillet, boneless, skinless cut in four pieced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced with some green
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients together.
- Heat grill.
- Brush orange glaze on each side of salmon and grill about 5 minutes on each side.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
- Can be grilled in the oven.
This is one delicious salmon dish. DH loved the orange flavor and did not even leave one flake of fish on his plate. : ) Makes a really pretty presentation and is definitely Company worthy. Nancy : )
Quick and easy! I realized too late that I had no sesame seeds and know toasted seeds would have given the salmon a greater depth of flavor. My salmon needed a bit of salt. Tagged for the For Your Consideration game at http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/ ~
Very good - I used less marmalade and forgot the garlic but otherwise made as directed. Used a grill pan on top of the stove. Served with tossed salad and fruit. Great dinner! Thanks for sharing!