Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Healthy, easy and delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Whisk together juice, mustard, ginger and honey and pour into a zip lock bag.
- Add salmon and marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill or broil, basting with marinade.
- Boil any extra sauce and serve with the salmon.
Made 2 salmon fillets here & doubled the other ingredients so I'd have half for the marinade & half for the sauce, & for what it's worth, I used a light, mild orange blossom honey for A GREAT TASTING SALMON DISH! Thanks for another recipe I can add to my salmon file! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game]