Recipe by BakinBaby
Dijon, orange juice and scallions, most of which are in your fridge. Easy, low in carbs and so delish. I found this on the eating well website. Hope you enjoy. Original recipe called for 2 T. dijon, we have chosen to cut back to 1 tablespoon and love it that way. Sometimes we broil in the oven and to keep the steaks moist, I add some of the leftover marinade about half way through broiling.
Top Review by Vicki in CT
WOW! This was amazing! I cooked inside; baked 420 degrees for 12 minutes and it was PERFECT. Instead of cooking the scallions, I topped when the fish was done. This really was a fabulous dish. And is my norm...sorry not really a measurer but an estimator....worked out great.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon steaks
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Stir together mustard, orange juice and scallions in a shallow dish. Add salmon, turn to coat both sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Oil the grill rack, cook salmon just until it is opaque in the center (about 5 minutes per side).
- Season with salt and pepper.