Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 (4 1/2 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- Brush with half of mustard mixture.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Baste with remaining mustard mixture.
Seems like we always do some kind of ginger or teriyaki type of glaze; this was delightfully different! My husband loved it; he is a fan of both salmon and molasses. I liked it a lot, and gave it 5 stars because I don't particularly like molasses or salmon! I grilled it on foil without flipping it--very moist and tasty.
Very good taste no need to turn salmon over on the grill if you have the top down and skin on the bottom side
Nurse Di...oppps, I forgot to rate it...5 ****** of course!