Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Delicious and easy.
Top Review by pjmlx3
Seems like we always do some kind of ginger or teriyaki type of glaze; this was delightfully different! My husband loved it; he is a fan of both salmon and molasses. I liked it a lot, and gave it 5 stars because I don't particularly like molasses or salmon! I grilled it on foil without flipping it--very moist and tasty.
- 1⁄2 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 (4 1/2 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- Brush with half of mustard mixture.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Baste with remaining mustard mixture.