1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon with Mustard-Molasses Glaze
Delicious and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- 3Brush with half of mustard mixture.
- 4Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 5Baste with remaining mustard mixture.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon with Mustard-Molasses Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 202.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard