1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
From a daily cookbook but I don't remember the name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Placed rinsed salmon in a shallow baking dish with skin side down.
- 2Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.
- 3Brush fish lightly with sauce on both sides and let reach room temperature while preparing grill.
- 4Over a medium fire, grill fish for 7-10 minutes on a side, or until fish is flaky.
- 5Arrange salmon on a serving platter and spoon remaining sauce over pieces.
- 6Garnish with dill and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 273.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 46.2 g