Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a daily cookbook but I don't remember the name.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dill sprigs
- Placed rinsed salmon in a shallow baking dish with skin side down.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Brush fish lightly with sauce on both sides and let reach room temperature while preparing grill.
- Over a medium fire, grill fish for 7-10 minutes on a side, or until fish is flaky.
- Arrange salmon on a serving platter and spoon remaining sauce over pieces.
- Garnish with dill and serve.
I don't care for salmon at all. The wife makes me cook it because "its healthy" This recipe made it taste like something special. I may be eating "healthy" more often now. I subbed sour cream for the yogurt. C'mon, at least it was LOW FAT sour cream! Thanks for a super recipe.
Really nice and fresh tasting! I knew when I saw the sauce that I was going to really enjoy it so used double the sauce per serve so I could be generous with it and served along with a salad. I didn't have fresh dill so used half the quantity of dried dill and garnished with fresh parsley instead.