Recipe by Oolala
From a daily cookbook but I don't remember the name.
Top Review by Chef Booshman
I don't care for salmon at all. The wife makes me cook it because "its healthy" This recipe made it taste like something special. I may be eating "healthy" more often now. I subbed sour cream for the yogurt. C'mon, at least it was LOW FAT sour cream! Thanks for a super recipe.
- 4 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dill sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Placed rinsed salmon in a shallow baking dish with skin side down.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Brush fish lightly with sauce on both sides and let reach room temperature while preparing grill.
- Over a medium fire, grill fish for 7-10 minutes on a side, or until fish is flaky.
- Arrange salmon on a serving platter and spoon remaining sauce over pieces.
- Garnish with dill and serve.