From a daily cookbook but I don't remember the name.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Placed rinsed salmon in a shallow baking dish with skin side down.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Brush fish lightly with sauce on both sides and let reach room temperature while preparing grill.
- Over a medium fire, grill fish for 7-10 minutes on a side, or until fish is flaky.
- Arrange salmon on a serving platter and spoon remaining sauce over pieces.
- Garnish with dill and serve.