Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Asian Grill by David Barich and Thomas Ingalls.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Miso recipe from Food.com.
- Fire up your grill.
- Cut the green onions into thin lengthwise slivers and immerse them in a bowl of ice water, let sit until they are curled.
- When the onions have curled, remove, and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the miso sauce and mix into a smooth sauce.
- Place the sauce in a double boiler and cook for 8-10 minutes, until the sauce thickens; set aside to cool.
- Spread the sauce on both sides of the filets and let them sit at room temperature while your grill is heating.
- When coals are hot, scrub the cooking rack with a grill brush if necessary, and oil the cooking rack with a brush dipped in vegetable oil.
- Place the salmon on the grill flesh side down and grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Baste again with sauce, turn, and baste again.
- Grill for another 5-6 minutes, depending on how well done you like your salmon.
- Transfer from grill to heated plate or plates and serve garnished with the curled green onions.