Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't think my family has ever had a more tasty salmon dish! I'm someone who likes salmon well done. My husband likes his medium. You can make several pieces to your liking and add this to the top. FABULOUS!
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons milk (2%)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 3 teaspoons dill, fresh and chopped
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Spray with EVOO and season with salt and pepper and lemon peppr.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill in small bowl, stirring to blend. Spoon over salmon.