1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Lemon and Ginger
For a perfectly simple dinner, serve this salmon with grilled or broil asparagus and a mix of California brown and wild rices. Developed by California Grown. See more recipes at http://californiagrown.org/cookbook/index.asp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl or measuring cup whisk together lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar and ginger.
- 2Set aside 1/3 of the mixture in a small bowl.
- 3Place salmon in a shallow dish and pour the rest of the marinade over the top.
- 4Let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning once or twice.
- 5Grill or broil salmon over medium heat, turning once with a wide spatula and brushing with excess marinade until salmon is cooked to your liking (about 10 minutes depending on thickness.)
- 6Sprinkle with pepper and serve with reserved marinade for drizzling.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Lemon and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: