Teddy's Mommy's Note:
This is from a Guckenheimer cookbook I received as a gift. I am adding all the ones that sound good to Zaar so I can make them later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Lavender Butter (make before grilling salmon)
- 1In saucepan, reduce shallots in chardonnay and 1/2 cup lemon juice.
- 2Add clam juice and 1/2 tablespoon dried lavender.
- 3Bring to a boil and reduce by 1/3.
- 4Remove from heat and whisk in butter, bit by bit.
- 5Strain mixture with fine grid strainer.
- 6Add the remaining dried lavender and keep the sauce warm.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Grill salmon giving it a diamond shape marking.
- 9Cut mango on each side of seed.
- 10Place half, skin side down and with a thin blade, separate skin from pulp.
- 11Cute each half mango lengthwise to create a fan effect.
- 12Ladle 1/2 ounce of lavender butter sauce on plate.
- 13Place salmon in middle of plate.
- 14Garnish with mango fan.
- 15Sprinkle circumference of dish with fresh lavender flowers.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Lavender Butter and Mangoes
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.0
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 407.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 64.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: