Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Salmon fillets are marinated for 30 minutes, grilled, then served with a fresh salsa made with kiwi, cilantro, and fresh lime. Steamed asparagus make a delicious and healthy side dish.
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix salsa ingredients in a small bowl; cover and set aside.
- Rinse salmon fillets, then pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix together cumin, paprika, chili powder, and olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub spices all over salmon then let salmon marinate, in the refrigerator, for 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours, no longer.
- Preheat grill to medium heat or preheat broiler.
- Grill salmon 6 to 8 minutes per side, turning once; or broil 10 minutes.
- To serve, plate salmon and spoon salsa over top.