Salmon fillets are marinated for 30 minutes, grilled, then served with a fresh salsa made with kiwi, cilantro, and fresh lime. Steamed asparagus make a delicious and healthy side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1Mix salsa ingredients in a small bowl; cover and set aside.
- 2Rinse salmon fillets, then pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Mix together cumin, paprika, chili powder, and olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Rub spices all over salmon then let salmon marinate, in the refrigerator, for 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours, no longer.
- 5Preheat grill to medium heat or preheat broiler.
- 6Grill salmon 6 to 8 minutes per side, turning once; or broil 10 minutes.
- 7To serve, plate salmon and spoon salsa over top.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Kiwi Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 123.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 34.8 g