Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a recipe from Paula Deen's show. Her son Bobby helped her on the show and made this grilled salmon with lime butter. Fabulous and easy!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) skinned salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- Heat a lightly greased grill over medium heat or use a Foreman Grill lightly oiled.
- I used my Foreman Grill.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add your lime juice and lime zest. Dip the seasoned salmon in the lime butter and put on the grill. Grill for approximately l l/2 to 2 minutes and add more of the lime butter. Cook until flakey.
- Serve over rice or noodles seasoned with salt, pepper, lime zest and parsley.