Grilled Salmon with Jalapeno-Honey Glaze
- Cut the salmon into six 5 oz.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the chopped jalapeno and honey and set the glaze aside.
- Spray a medium-hot grill with non-fat cooking spray and grill the salmon for about 4 minutes per side or until it is firm in the center.
- If a grill is unavailable, the fish may be sauteed; it will take the same amount of time to cook.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, brush the uppermost side with the jalapeno-honey glaze.
- Do not turn the fish over after that or the glaze will stick to the grill.