1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Jalapeno Butter
mammamia #2's Note:
A 1995 Better Homes and Gardens winner in the fish and Seafood category. I have not tried this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a blender or food processor, combine gingerroot, garlic, and jalapeno. Process till finely chopped.
- 3Add cilantro and process till combined.
- 4Stir this mixture into softened butter.
- 5Shape butter into a 6" log on a piece of plastic wrap; seal tightly and chill till serving time or freeze for up to 3 months.
- 7Salt and pepper salmon.
- 8Place in a well-greased grill basket or on a well-greased grill rack directly over medium coals.
- 9Grill for 4-6 minutes for each 1/2" of thickness. (Or, broil on the unheated rack of a broiler pan 4 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes for each 1/2" of thickness).
- 10If the fish is thicker than 1 ", turn it halfway through cooking.
- 11When done, the fish should flake easily when tested with a fork.
- 12To serve: place a slice of jalapeno butter atop each piece of fish.
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Jalapeno Butter
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.9
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 331.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: