1/8 Photos of Grilled Salmon With Hot Red Sauce
Beautiful BC's Note:
This is a recipe I adapted from a book called "Thai Cooking and More." Excellent cookbook. I've deleted a couple ingredients,changed some and added others from the original recipe. This dish is more flavourful than hot so don't be afraid of it. Serve it with rice, asparagus or broccoli and a crusty baquette. You can find the ingrediants with the soy sauce in the Asian Specialty section at the grocer. They come in small jars. My favourite hot chili paste is Sombel Oelek - no sugars added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat Broiler.
- 2Finely chop enough green onions to measure 1/4 cup; set aside.
- 3Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow glass dish.
- 4Combine green onions, black bean sauce, hot chili paste, soy sauce (don't use a sweet soy sauce), sesame oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- 5Spread half of marinade over salmon; turn salmon over and spread with remaining marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 6Remove fish from marinade; discard remaining marinade. Place salmon on prepared grill. Broil 4 to 5 minutes per side until flakey.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Hot Red Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 664.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce