from bon appetit this is quick and easy
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Horseradish Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- spray the grill with cooking spray.
- heat grill to medium-hi.
- mix sauce ingredients, season with salt & pepper to taste and refrigerate.
- mix marinade ingredients, brush on both sides of salmon.
- grill about 5 minutes per side.
- serve with sauce.