Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from bon appetit this is quick and easy
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Horseradish Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- spray the grill with cooking spray.
- heat grill to medium-hi.
- mix sauce ingredients, season with salt & pepper to taste and refrigerate.
- mix marinade ingredients, brush on both sides of salmon.
- grill about 5 minutes per side.
- serve with sauce.
Dh loved it. He ate his serving, mine and the dog's. Sauce would make a great fish (tartar) sauce on all kinds of fish, I should think.
5 stars -- not enough. Exceptional way to serve salmon. The flavours are fantastic. Made for a half salmon with skin on, which I wrapped in foil (with a parchment paper lining) with the marinade, and prepared on the electric BBQ, baked around 15 - 20 min. Can't say enough about the sauce - so tasty, and, I used the leftover sauce, at another meal, to dollop on servings of black bean soup -- brilliant! Who'da thunk?! This recipe is a clear keeper. Thank you!
Yummy marinade - makes for a nice salmon. Sauce wasn't bad either. But I liked the salmon after ithad been broiled. thansk for sharing!