1/3 Photos of Grilled Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
from bon appetit this is quick and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 1spray the grill with cooking spray.
- 2heat grill to medium-hi.
- 3mix sauce ingredients, season with salt & pepper to taste and refrigerate.
- 4mix marinade ingredients, brush on both sides of salmon.
- 5grill about 5 minutes per side.
- 6serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.3
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 166.3 mg
- Sodium 647.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 66.5 g