Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Woman's Day. I love salmon and believe that anything can be eaten if you cover it with cheese. Top it off with tomatoes and dill and I could not resist.
- 4 salmon fillets (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese (I used Alouette)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, minced (in a pinch, use dried)
- Season salmon and grill (I used my George Foreman grill).
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes each until salmon is just opaque in the center.
- Combine cheese and water in a microwave bowl and heat in microwave until melted.
- Spread cheese mixture until smooth.
- Plate out with salmon topped with cheese and garnished with tomatoes and dill.
I've made this before without the tomatoes..Excellent!