Grilled Salmon with Ginger-Orange Mustard Glaze
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Prepare grill or broiler by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; basting frequently with reserved marinade. Place remaining marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Serve with salmon; garnish with green onion fans.