Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This glaze its great on a few things, ham, chicken and of course salmon.
- 59.14 ml fresh orange juice
- 59.14 ml tamari or 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml cream sherry
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 29.58 ml honey
- 4 (680.38 g) salmon fillets (about an 1-inch thick)
- 0 to taste green onion, cut into fans
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Prepare grill or broiler by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; basting frequently with reserved marinade. Place remaining marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Serve with salmon; garnish with green onion fans.
Awesome! Easy to make and so very tasty. I have been looking for a salmon recipe for the grill and this suits my family to a T. Thanks for posting.
Wow, this recipe is so incredible that I don’t think it can get any better. I was disappointed I didn’t make more. I have used just fresh ginger and soy before, but never with the additional ingredients listed. It certainly gave it the little extra kick it needed. This is definitely a keeper, and I will be passing this one on.
We find salmon a little rich so rarely eat it. Anyway, we were celebrating my daughter's birthday so took the plunge and tried this recipe for the first time last night. Had rave reviews from everyone! It was a winner. The sauce compliments the salmon perfectly. This recipe is so easy - preparation time is very minimal. It was so yummy and very cordon bleu. A definite thumbs up for our famiiy !