This glaze its great on a few things, ham, chicken and of course salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 3Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Prepare grill or broiler by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Cook 6 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; basting frequently with reserved marinade. Place remaining marinade in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 5Serve with salmon; garnish with green onion fans.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon with Ginger-Orange Mustard Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1310.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 37.3 g