Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
" Fresh ginger tickles this salmon with a little heat. If weather doesn't permit grilling, cook in a grill pan on the stovetop. " This recipe is from Southern Living.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tamari or 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- hot cooked rice
- lemon slice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; add salmon.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes, turning once.
- RemoveE salmon from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Grill salmon, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400°F) about 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Arrange salmon over rice; drizzle with any remaining marinade.
- Serve with lemon slices, and garnish, if desired.
My mom hates fish, I made this for her and she asked for the recipe, what else can you say?