Recipe by Bergy
Moist Fish recipe. If you wish, you may drizzle melted butter over the fish before serving. Garnish with the lemon wedges. You may want to squeeze more lemon before eating
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup yogurt or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the garlic,Lemon juice, sour cream and parsley.
- Salt& pepper your salmon.
- Place on a grill over an oven proof dish, so the salmon is getting heat underneath as well.
- Put 1 1/2 tbs of the sauce mixture on the top side of the fish.
- Place under broiler about 5-6" from the heat.
- Broil for about 5 minutes, Sauce will begin to bubble.
- Turn fish and put the remaining sauce on the steaks.
- Broil until the fish flakes.
- Do not overcook.