1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon with Garlic & Lemon
Moist Fish recipe. If you wish, you may drizzle melted butter over the fish before serving. Garnish with the lemon wedges. You may want to squeeze more lemon before eating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the garlic,Lemon juice, sour cream and parsley.
- 2Salt& pepper your salmon.
- 3Place on a grill over an oven proof dish, so the salmon is getting heat underneath as well.
- 4Put 1 1/2 tbs of the sauce mixture on the top side of the fish.
- 5Place under broiler about 5-6" from the heat.
- 6Broil for about 5 minutes, Sauce will begin to bubble.
- 7Turn fish and put the remaining sauce on the steaks.
- 8Broil until the fish flakes.
- 9Do not overcook.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon with Garlic & Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 75.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: