Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Moist Fish recipe. If you wish, you may drizzle melted butter over the fish before serving. Garnish with the lemon wedges. You may want to squeeze more lemon before eating
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup yogurt or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
- Mix the garlic,Lemon juice, sour cream and parsley.
- Salt& pepper your salmon.
- Place on a grill over an oven proof dish, so the salmon is getting heat underneath as well.
- Put 1 1/2 tbs of the sauce mixture on the top side of the fish.
- Place under broiler about 5-6" from the heat.
- Broil for about 5 minutes, Sauce will begin to bubble.
- Turn fish and put the remaining sauce on the steaks.
- Broil until the fish flakes.
- Do not overcook.
I used a salmon fillet and just spread one side of it..it is just delicious!!! Thanks for yet another great recipe Bergy. =)
I made this using salmon fillets and placed them directly on the grill. Worked out fine. The meat was moist and tender and had a nice lemony-garlic flavor. Quick, easy and made a nice spring BBQ. Thanks Bergy.
THis is quite good! First time I made it, I used the mayo and it was so-so (a little heavy and greasy for my tastes) but I was convinced the recipe was worth trying again. Second time, I used the sour cream. Perfection!! The sour cream lightened up the dish but left the incredible flavor behind. Thanks for the great recipe Bergy!!