Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yes, it sounds wierd, but....it's an easy yummy way with salmon. I was pretty skeptical about the dill pickles, but my friend was right--if you like capers with salmon, then you'll like this! She said she got it from Food & Wine.
- Light a grill.
- In a small bowl, blend the butter with the diced pickles, tarragon and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub the salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over moderately high heat, skin side down, until the skin is lightly charred and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, turn the fillets and grill until barely done in the center, about 4 minutes longer.
- Transfer the salmon to plates. Top with the dill pickle butter and serve.