Yes, it sounds wierd, but....it's an easy yummy way with salmon. I was pretty skeptical about the dill pickles, but my friend was right--if you like capers with salmon, then you'll like this! She said she got it from Food & Wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Light a grill.
- 2In a small bowl, blend the butter with the diced pickles, tarragon and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Rub the salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill over moderately high heat, skin side down, until the skin is lightly charred and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- 5Using a metal spatula, turn the fillets and grill until barely done in the center, about 4 minutes longer.
- 6Transfer the salmon to plates. Top with the dill pickle butter and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Dill Pickle Butter
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.8 g