Recipe by yooper
I'm trying to incoporate more fish into my diet, and this one looks quick and easy sounds wonderful! From the current issue of "Taste of Home."
Top Review by Paris D
Delicious! We had to use plain Greek yogurt thinned with skim milk because, strangely, we couldn't find any regular plain yogurt at the grocery store. We made the sauce for 4, but had only 2 servings of fish, so we used the rest of the sauce as a veggie dip. It was great!
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush salmon on both sides with oil.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For sauce, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve with the salmon.