I'm trying to incoporate more fish into my diet, and this one looks quick and easy sounds wonderful! From the current issue of "Taste of Home."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush salmon on both sides with oil.
- 2Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill.
- 3Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack.
- 4Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5For sauce, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 6Serve with the salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: